Friday, August 8, 2008

SECRET CHALLENGE AT SBO

Andrea at Scrapbook Outlet sent out a secret ingredient for a secret challenge - we all got sent a piece of Ribbon and Trina's challenge was use the ribbon in 3 different ways on a layout - here is my attempt- used the ribbon - as a strip on the top, bottom and sides - weaved it inbetween the PP on the title - used it as a border for the journaling card - made a photo corner for the pic - folded it over for the journalling card tag - and frayed the edges of it to go on the bow at the bottom - fun challenge and as always fun to receive something in the mail other than bills!! - Thanks Andrea and Trina for a great challenge :)

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I am your biggest fan!! I love love LOVE your scrapping! Now I love your blog as well.
Hope you dont mind me short cutting your blog link to mine so I can just pop in to see what you create next!! Sendng smiles, Sonya.