Monday, September 1, 2008

THE SECRETS OUT!!!!!

Yippee - I have been keeping a secret for so so so so long now I am so pleased that the day is here so I can do my happy dance in public!!!! I have been very very very lucky to be invited onto the Scrapbook Outlet Design Team - I am absolutely stoked and I am looking forward to working with the awesome team that Andrea has put together. All the team announcement is in the latest copy of the EZINE which you can access on the following link - great mag - and a fantastic job again by all the contributors and of course to Vicky (awesome name!!) for putting it all together - I just love the little houses!!! - check it out here....

http://scrapbookoutletnz.co.nz/e-zine/

I have loaded pics of the layouts I have done for the Ezine below and will look to put them on the SBO website as well

:) Vicki

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Congratulations on getting on the design team for Scrapbook Outlet! Your layouts are awesome. I love the way you do the zoom up of the photo to make your pages almost 3 D.
Cheers Cherie at Scrapbook Studio

Neen and Mike said...

So exciting to be working "with" yoiu Vicki! And your simply beautiful layout was just that...beautiful!