Wednesday, June 2, 2010

**WARNING-CUTENESS BELOW**

OH SO CUTE!!!! I have been lucky enough to work with the Basic Grey – Max and Whiskers range for SCRAPBOOK OUTLET (www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz) These papers are just the cutest papers ever!!! I just loved all the papers I got but if you are cat mad or just love cuteness check out these ones I have picked out:

Cutest Cats: Max and Whiskers – Sasha

Cutest Puppies: Max and Whiskers – Dakota

Cutest little kittens: Max and Whiskers – Lightning

and for any other animals you may need – like my rabbit!!-check out: Max and Whiskers – Tater Tot

TYSON
I used the Max and Whiskers – Hercules paper on the canvas I have done for my sister who has just last week had to put her beloved dog down.
I didn’t think about it at the time but it is an apt name for the paper I used as Tyson was not a little puppy to say the least!!!

TYSON CANVAS


OUR PETS
I used a Basic Grey chipboard album - Lotus for the Our Pets album below. They are brilliant to work with – 8 pages in dark chocolate so the white pen worked a treat for the faux stitching on the album.
The cover paper which is just the cutest is Max and Whiskers - Bubbles

OUR PETS









BEST VALUE PAPER
Obviously the cute papers I have listed are going to be used a lot – but I found I also used the Max and Whiskers – Patches paper – I cut out the pattern and repeated all the way through the album – plus I have a heap left over – a bargain I say!!! – so check out the shop at www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz as they have it all there and I am sure it won't last long!!

HAPPY SCRAPPING

VICKI :)

No comments: