Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In the Know with Kaisercraft

Kaisercraft have just released their "In the Know" newsletter for September - and if you check out the project page in there - you will find a little frame I have done. I made the frame a little antique:
and protected with acetate:
Before adding wooden flourishes and paper blooms
And just before I go - here is a photo of the kiddies just before we headed off to the Australia vs Italy game at the weekend - thought we better go to one game seen as it is on our back door step!
:) Vicki

4 comments:

Raewyn aka whinney said...

Vicki, you are the Queen of OTP design and I drool over your creations, but my friend this frame is my most favourite creation of all time and you teamed it with the perfect photo. Can you please come to my house and help me re-create it???

Raewyn aka whinney said...

PS I have read your wonderful tutorial in the pdf but I just wanted to have you come visit ;)

Al Hannah said...

Love your frame ... really pretty idea. And the overlay looks fabulous too!
Hey the kids paintwork on their faces looks excellent ... hope you enjoyed the game :)

Mrs Frizz said...

I'm with Raewyn ... this is beyond gorgeous ... totally.

Brilliant pic with the children and their face paints ...