Friday, November 4, 2011

Just in Time!!!

I finally received my Kaiser goodies - albeit really late as although my street name and postcode were on the parcel - they were not sure what suburb I lived in hence the delay!!!! Anyway it was a rush job as I was up first this month blogging so here we go.... Here is just a little taste of Cockadoodledoo -
so here is the double layout using Cockadoodledoo!
And here is a game board I have made using the same range - roll the dice to move through the alphabet!
And not to mention Madame Boutique - yum yum double yum on this one!! Here is a layout I have done using this range:
And here is my beyond the page project using the medium drawers from Kaisercraft:
And just before I go here are some Christmas decorations I played with using the Merry Medley collection:
Wishing I had more time to spend on these ranges to create - but never mind - onto the next lot so stay tuned for more to come! :) Vicki

No comments: