Monday, December 5, 2011

Catching up on my Blogging

I was on blogging for Kaisercraft last week so here is a little catch up on what I have been creating: First up here are my creations using the SWEET NOTHINGS range - here is my layout:
And here is my Beyond the Page
To finish a card
I then had a play with the ON THE MOVE range which was fantastic for my little boy Jadeyn - First up a layout:
I then used Kaisercraft's writing desk and changed it into a storage toy box for my son for all his matchbox cars and planes- it is the perfect size!
And lastly a card using the same range.
As well as this I was on the Tuesday Tip so here are some instructions on how to make these hanging baubles: I recently made a few baubles using the “Merry Medley” collection” :
I thought I would do a different take on the above baubles and use the latest release from Kaisercraft ‘Sweet Nothings’.
Firstly take your circle punch and punch 20 circles out from various patterned papers. Take each circle and draw a triangle shape to form the edges and fold each edge up like shown.
Take 5 circles and adhere the sides together to form and top of the decoration. For this decoration I have folded the edges inside the ball so the finish is smooth – for another option adhere the edges on the outside like I have done with this “Merry Medley” decoration.
Continue to add triangle until you have formed a ball. Insert a piece of ribbon into the top of your ball before setting it aside to dry.
Let your ball completely dry before embellishing with Mini Blooms and Pearl Strips.
Materials list: Kaisercraft – Sweet Nothings – Paper Pad, Kaisercraft – Pearl Strips (Latte), Kaisercraft – Mini Paper Blooms, Kaisercraft – Pearl Brads – Pearl, Misc Ribbon.

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

you are so very inspirational ... truly creative!!!

love them all ...