Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ARTFULL CRAFTS KIT CHALLENGE

Ever wondered what you would do with a kit - well here are some creations I have made using this fabulous kit that Liz at ARTFULL CRAFTS has put together. You can purchase this Artfull Sketch kit for only $25! There's at least that amount in product, plus colour photos of the layouts that you can create and the sketches to help you along the way! (No full instructions or titles with sketch kits).

So first up I completed this layout with the kit. I especially loved the chipboard accents from Echo Park.

Everything I used for this layout was in the kit with the exception of the chipboard alphas which I used for my son's name. Did you spot the little coiled paper clips - they are just so cute - and guess what - you get them in the kit!


Another favourite of mine in the kit is the little envelopes which hide my journalling - perfect for sharing those private little memories. So if you didn't spot it - here is where I have hidden the journalling.

To get you started here is a sketch I have made to go with this layout.

There was a lot left over in the kit so I have used it for this layout as well. I added in some more flowers and trinkets from my stash.

I just love the neutral colours of this kit and the chipboard accent title was just perfect for this layout.

Again the little envelopes in the kit came in handy to hide my journalling:

Here is the sketch I have made up based on this layout.

I am not a cardmaker but with the little bits left over from the kit and some flowers and material from my stash I made this little card.


With the creation of two layouts and a card it is easy to see that these kits are packed with yummy goodness and such great value - so head on over to the ARTFULL CRAFTS SHOP and check them out - you won't regret it!

:) Vicki












No comments: