Sunday, August 18, 2013

ARTFULL CRAFTS - SUPER TALENTED CRAFTERS AND LITTLE OLD ME!

Today is the day the new design team is announced over at Artfull Crafts - some super super super talented gals are joining the team and then there is ME!  Liz has so kindly called me an "expert" - what a lovely sense of humour she has :) Make sure you checkout these creative gals and be into win!  I can't wait to see all their creations over the coming year - check out the super talent here:

http://artfullcrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/new-design-team-announcement.html

I was lucky enough to be on the team last year and it was brilliant - here are a couple of my favourite projects from the year:

I think my favourite would have to be my little angel I created.  It was fun making this and I had fun experimenting dipping a polystyrene ball with the Easycast Resin for the head.  The result turned out quite porcelain like and looked very cool with the addition of some fine wool for the hair.
 
I have also had fun with some other off the page projects- like this altered jewellery box.


and this frame
 
 
I have also completed some layouts which I just love so here are my favourites!

I love this one purely as this is one of my favourite colour combos!
Layouts are always special when it captures one of your child's very first photos
and the layouts are made even more special if they contain memories like the baby's wristband
and journaling with their footprint included.
  
Possibly this is my favourite layout as it captures this kids and I altogether.  As I am usually holding the camera - this is a very rare moment!
 
Make sure you head on over to Artfull Crafts and check out the new design team - and win prizes will you do!
 
And to make sure you don't miss anything - make sure you follow Artfull Crafts Ltd on Facebook and you will never miss a thing!
 
Happy Scrapping
:)
Vicki
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a Vicki come-back! We love you and are pleased to have such a talent working with us :-)

luckys said...

anul acesta am intarziat mult cu lucrarile. N-am mai fost la fel de organizati ca anul trecut in plantare si, prin urmare, avem rosii de toate marimile si soiurile. Ei am exagerat, nu-s chiar de toate soiurile, sunt doar de toate marimile! :)gta 5 apk