Friday, June 25, 2010

Hi Guys
My turn for the sketch challenge this week at SCRAPBOOK OUTLET - so head over and check it out www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz
I apologise now as I have only done a few sketches in my life time - I think this is number 2!!! so be gentle with it
Have put together a sketch - a layout based on the sketch titled GIGGLE and a card. My latest challenge is to create a card with the scraps from every layout I do with the hope of getting a stash together. I am forever trying to get a card done at the last minute so this way I should hopefully have a stash to call on. So the card is def optional!!
Hope you all have fun with the sketch - you have until midnight next Thursday to load a LO with SBO and a winner will be drawn from the entries for a fabulous SBO RAK
Good Luck & Happy Scrapping
Vicki

SKETCH


GIGGLE - CLOSE UP


GIGGLE

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

This is beautiful! Great sketch, great LO!

LG said...

love the clustering of embellishments on one side. GORGEOUS

Colleen B. said...

Hi Vicki,
Just wanted to pop in & congratulate you on Kaisercraft DT and love this layout with the awsome cluster of flowers!!!
I had a bit of a giggle when I read your profile....I can so relate!!! I am too, a mom to 4 & my DH being the eldest.....LOL. He also was in triathlons, duathlons, biathlons.....list goes on.....but happy to say as he has 'matured' he has slowed it down to cycling and weightlifting.........LOL.
Looking forward to seeing your creations!!!