Monday, March 7, 2011

HAPPENINGS AT SBO

Here are a few things I have been working on for SBO - My collection this month was the Fancy Pants - Love Birds collection - and it is just the cutest. I also was up to a sketch challenge as well - so to start things off here is the simple sketch I have made up for a challenge over at www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz



and here are a couple of takes on this sketch:



and a closer look:


and another take:



and a closer look:


Next up - I found these cute little jars at the supermarket - so using the same collection - I have altered them to be little money jars for the 3 kids:



2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Just gorgeous!! Love the little birds and the colours!

Firoz Khan said...

Best way to make money :-Best way to make money earn how to make money at home online each and every month from home in your spare time so visit Lockinyourspot.com for all the best passive income opportunities fully tried and tested.
Best way to make money
Business Loans : Any person may suddenly need money. At a time when people usually do not see how they get interest on the loan, they have to meet your needs.