Monday, March 7, 2011

LATEST WORK WITH KAISERCRAFT

Hi all. It has been a little while so here is a quick update and a sneek peek on some of the things I have been lucky to work on:

First up - have you seen these gorgeous paper flowers from Kaisercraft. Anyone who knows me just know I lllooooovvvvveeeee flowers so these I found just devine to work with:

ALTERED GIFT TIN using Kaisercraft Paper Flowers




The most gorgeous collection from KAISERCRAFT was released in February called MAGIC HAPPENS - and with two girls in the house - this range was perfect for all those fairy photos - here are a couple of my favourite layouts:




I also used to range to alter KAISERCRAFTS fairy draws for Mikayla:


The ENGLISH ROSE COLLECTION from KAISERCRAFT was also one of my favourites and I used it to alter a cuckoo clock





and also my favourite layout using the range - called Princess:



and my little journalling handbag worked a treat - made with the help of Kaisercrafts journal tags:








and staying with the princess theme - he is a little altered book I have done for my eldest daughter with my favourite photos of her from our trip to Rarotonga 5 years ago - so here is a little look at MY LITTLE ISLAND PRINCESS:











and with the same collection comes this layout:



I have so much more to load - but I just have to pick the times my computer will stayed logged in to the net for me!!

Till the next post - happy scrapping!!

No comments: