Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back from Autumn Escape!

Had a fabulous time at Autumn Escape - I managed to get some layouts completed in between classes and chatting - but as it is with these things - I had a list a mile long of layouts I wanted to complete - and as my husband will tell you I packed for it accordingly :)

Thanks to Andrea at SCRAPBOOK OUTLET www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz - I was lucky enough to have the fabulous Gabrielle collection to play with from Bo Bunny - I spent most of my time on this layout

OUR LITTLE TAYLOR SWIFT













So after spending so much time on a girly layout - I thought why not create some boy layout using the same range:

BUTTERFLY BOY


TICKLE MONSTER


It is such a yummy range - make sure you check it out at www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz.

:) Vicki

No comments: