Thursday, April 28, 2011

IT IS TIME TO SHARE SOME KAISER LOVE!

The KAISERCRAFT Design Team call is up again so it is time to share some of my favourite projects I have made using KAISERCRAFT products in a bid to win a spot on the design team for 2011-2012 - so here we go - fingers (and toes) crossed!

First up is a little train tidy I altered using KAISERCRAFTS K-BOTS collection. This train is one of my all time favourite pieces. My son just loves it and it is so handy in his room to store the million and one little things that previously were thrown in the toy box and lost forever!

TRAIN TIDY

Second up is a layout I have done using KAISERCRAFTS BUBBLEGUM HILLS collection. The colours are just gorgeous in the collection - and I think this layout stands out not only for the colours I have used but I just love the altered wooden butterflies on the layout.

LAYOUT "SUGAR AND SPICE"

Just for something a little different - how about an altered cupcake stand. Anyone who knows me, knows that I just love black and silver. So imagine my excitement with the release of KAISERCRAFTS AFTER FIVE collection - needless to say this piece is another of my all time favourites!

ALTERED CUPCAKE STAND

Sticking with the AFTER FIVE collection, I have to include this layout as one of my favourites as I think it is the only layout I have done with hubby and I in it! I also love it as I have altered the photo to keep us black and white but the scenery in colour to add another dimension to the layout.

LAYOUT "LOVE"

When I look back at all the fabulous collections KAISERCRAFT have put out - one of my all time favourites is the ENGLISH ROSE collection. The papers are just delightful and the perfect choice I thought to alter the cuckoo clock.

ALTERED CUCKOO CLOCK


Another layout has made it into my favourites list as I just love the quote!

LAYOUT "EVERYDAY"

I also included this double layout as I love how the same photo has been used, but just rotated to give the effect of movement.

LAYOUT - SLIP SLIDING AWAY

To finish off my little collection of favourites I thought I would share a little album I created. It just captures the reason why I scrapbook as the album spells out the name of my son and tells his birth poem along with photos - a very special album which has been a favourite on our bookshelf.

CAR ALBUM

Thanks for sticking with me through this post - I sure had a bit to share this time around. So fingers crossed - and in the meantime I would love to know your favourite!
:) Vicki

14 comments:

Leanne said...

Fabulous Vicki!!! Goodluck..x

Dianne H said...

Your creations are truly amazing Vicki. Good luck!

Kirsty said...

Just gorgeous! I couldn't possible pick just one favourite! They are all amazing :)
Best of luck, they would be lucky to have you again!

lynne said...

Vicki..I adore your clock...just beautiful. Your work is gorgeous

HarmonySweetpea said...

Wow, gorgeous creations! Good luck.

Samantha said...

OMG! WOW! this is a seriously jammed packed inspiring post! i love all yourcreations! so lovely!

Karen Shady said...

WTG Vicki .... fabulous work xx goodluck

Mrs Frizz said...

OMG ... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous ... all of it ... truly!

Lisa's Passion to Scrap said...

Good luck Vicki, your submission is beautiful! My faves are the train & the Everyday layout. Thanks for dropping by my blog x

LesleyC said...

Awesome projects Vicki. Goodluck

Cookie Aguilar said...

Oh my!!! work work is absolutely fabulous!!! all gorgeous!!! Good luck on the application! you did very well!

PaperVine said...

These Kaisercraft projects look great! Best of luck for your application - I have really enjoyed your Kaisercraft work over the last year. Thanks heaps for visiting my blog.
Lowri :-)

Anonymous said...

It's hard to pick a favorite!!! But...I think I like Everyday layout best --- but they are all awesome!! Good luck!

Kathie said...

Just gorgeous Vicki....can see why you were chosen last year...amazingly talented lady!! Thanks so much for sharing with us
thank you for dropping by the blog too and leaving me some love!!
Love Kathie
xoxo