Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SHARING SOME HAPPY NEWS :)

Just sharing some happy news I got when we got back from holiday - I am not sure about you but I LOVE HAPPY NEWS :) Well - before we went away I thought I would enter the scrapbook awards over on http://www.scrapbookawards.com/show_hof.php
I entered these layouts and I was blown away to receive these awards:
for this layout:
This layout won the Babies catergory and a voucher to spend www.c41digital.com.au.
I was also lucky enough to win the peoples choice awards for these two layouts:
People's Choice Winners Congratulations to our People's Choice winners, the Monica and Bixies show.
Now off to spend my voucher - so make sure you go over and enter your fav layouts or projects at www.scrapbookawards.com - this was my first time entering so I am thinking I might just have to find a few more layouts to enter. :) Vicki

3 comments:

PaperVine said...

That is a fantastic layout Vicki - not surprising you won! Congratulations!
Lowri

Dianne H said...

Congratulations. What a lovely surprise to return from holiday to. Stunning layouts and well deserved.

Mrs Frizz said...

woo hoo - congratulations ... how cool is that?!?!?!?!