I can finally show you what I have been up to as everything has been posted or printed on the Kaisercraft blog or newsletter.
So first up my fav projects using the May collections from Kaisercraft. First up we had a little "Magnolia Grove" - I just loved the neutral tones of this collection.
Followed by a little bit of "Rock Pool"
Also this month I was on Kaisercraft Newsletter duty so if you want to be IN THE KNOW you can check it out here
But here was my little tutorial on how to make a dimensional compass .
1. Roll out some modeling clay to required thickness..
2. Use a variety of inks and colour the clay as shown.
3. Select the Compass stamp from the Check In range and use black ink to make an impression into the modeling clay.
4. Use a heat gun to quickly dry the ink.
5. Use a craft knife to cut around the clay and then mould the edges with your fingers to get required shape.
6. Use Metallic Rubons to add golden highlights to your compass.
7. Once dry use glossy accents to cover the top of the compass and let dry.
8. Add your dimensional compass to your next project.
“Bon Voyage” card
Materials List: Kaisercraft – Check In – Paper Pad, Kaisercraft – Check In – Borders Sticker Sheet, Kaisercraft – Check In – Delayed, Kaisercraft – Check In – Destination, Kaisercraft – Check In - Clear Stamps, Ink, String, Modelling Clay, Metallic Rubons.