Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A LITTLE BIT OF WEBSTERS TO SHARE

Hi there
I have been lucky enough to be working with some yummy Websters Pages from Scrapbook Outlet (www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz). I just love the florals on these Webster's Pages which are just perfect for the girly pages, but I thought I would challenge myself to do some family pages and a boy page with the florals so here we go:

YOU ARE MY WORLD


RAROTONGA


and now for the boy page - My son has always been fascinated with the toi tois on the side of the road when we have been travelling around - possible because the name to him is TOY TOY so he thinks it is quite funny - he always yells out "TOY TOY" when he sees them - and if you have ever travelled around you will know they are everywhere - so you will understand why a layout is needed for this!
This layout is when I took of him for his first touch of a toi toi (Actually when I googled toi toi - it actually is supposed to be spelt toe toe and is always mispelled toi toi so I will keep with what I have always known them to be- just goes to show you can learn something new everyday!)


TOI TOI


I hope you like what I have done with the Websters pages - Andrea has them all over in the shop at www.scrapbookoutlet.co.nz so go and check them out!

Thanks for visiting - back soon with more

:) Vicki

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the first one - love the colours and the embellishing.

Kirsty said...

Oh just gorgeous!